Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sk2 facial treatment eccense

Many of my friends claim that this fte is a "miracle water" (as advertised in singapore) so i decided to give it a try when my skin condition was really bad and im glad i did! Indeed, i didnt get any new pimple while using this and the pores on my cheeks looks much smaller. However, i feel its not moisturising enough as my skin gradually got rough.. Not bumpy. Just rough. It looks great (no bumps no pimples, even coloured) but the touch is not what im looking for..

Nevertheless, im continuing using it and at the same time try my best to moisturise it more. I started out using cotton pad but i felt that might be the reason why my skin felt dry so recently i changed to patting it on by my hands. So far so good. It never fails to calm my skin down whenever my skin condition is bad. If the touch of my skin is smooth, i guess i can say its my miracle water too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment