Monday, May 7, 2012

Dhc acerola lotion (toner)

This range of skincare is very highly raved but i feel its greasy! i have tried their Q10 toner as well. its super sticky! if i have to choose between stickiness n greasiness, perhaps greasiness is better as it makes the skin looks shiny/radiant. but i prefer a toner which makes my skin feels smooth and soft(nothing on the skin) instead...

After using this toner for a while, i got a few tiny new pimples and one painful red bump...heard alot of raves for this range but maybe its not for me.

so far the best toner tat i had tried is La Roche Posay's Effaclar Clarifying Moisturising Lotion. (it controls oil and also feels like i had applied nothing onto my skin at all) and hada labo's basic series toner with mainly hyluronic acid. Its very sticky but it moisturises very well. I remembered waking up to a very plumped skin after my first use! Still using it now! My HG!


1 comment: