Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dhc after bath hair treatment oil

I bought this to try after reading the reviews in makeupalley.com. Ive very dry n damage hair which has plenty of split ends and frizz... ive tried many other hair treatment/mask but non of them are comparable to this! To control my frizz, i need OIL! Though i love the texture of those treatment milk/emulsion, they do nothing for my hair.. esp in winter, my hair matts up to a ball at the back...

This product smells nice and tames down my frizz. Sometimes i forgot to apply it after bath and when i look at myself in the mirror, immediately i realised the difference on my hair! It just looks frizzy, messy, dry! This dosent weigh down my hair too. Dosent make it looks oily either. Absorbs well and smells great! I didnt try the emulsion type as my hair dosent seem to do well with anything other than oil. before this, i was using 100% jojoba oil which is good too (just scentless) I will definately repurchase this after i finish my bottle. I use 2 pumps for my semi long hair. The price however is a bit too much. But nevertheless, i will repurchase since its so hard to find a product which tames my hair as well as this! Have been in search for a few yrs! Finally my search is over. At least for now... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment