Sunday, May 6, 2012

Califonia baby calendula cream

I got some samples from a friend of mine who is a lover of CB products. I was skeptical of it at first as i heard it has lots of essential oil and i personally hate the smell of those oil... they just give me headache! But then to my amaze.. this cream dosent smells bad at all! I was surprised! It has some mild essential oil smell n smells great! My girl seems to love it as well (she keeps sniffing the container) and whenever she sees me taking out the cream, she will come to me and sit in front of me waiting for me to apply it onto her when she was like 18mths old.

BTW. It makes her skin very smooth and felt well moisturized.. After a few tries, i bought the full size of this and had been using on her every winter. I bought the lotion version for spring and autumn too.

This winter, my hands are super duper dry and cracked! Its so painful whenever it touches water and whenever i put on any hand cream.. It just stings me so bad! My hands look so red at the knuckles and fingers..my sister said it looks like eczema!! Then my sister suggested that i try this so i did and just after 1 application (overnight), the redness is totally gOne!!! Totally gone! By the way, it didnt sting at all when i applied too!! Totally sold! Great product! But as with all california baby products, its not cheap..

No comments:

Post a Comment