Monday, May 7, 2012

Dhc eyelash tonic

i loved this! it helped to grow my bottom lashes! i used to have almost no bottom eye lashes.. after using this for a while(i dont remember how long), i see results! i am into my 2nd tube but then i dun use it often now.. seldom in fact. but my lash is still nice! now i no longer need lengthening mascara! but then i feel it dosent help alot in volumising. my lashes is rather sparse...so now i switch to using volumising mascara instead of lengthening. however, i dont like the brush that comes with it. its coarse and it hurts when i accidentally brush it onto my lid or into my eye. i used to use shu uemura's eye lash tonic but then it clogs my eye lid.. gave me oil clogs along the lid everytime i apply so i changed. glad this dosent cause this clogging problem for me. also, the tube seems to be easily dirtied. i still cant figure out how to clean the brush.. when u try to clean it with tissue, it tears the tissue.. brush too coarse i suppose.. then the tissue get stuck onto the brush and i have to remove it. tiring... if i dont clean it, the liquid inside will turn cloudy and even looks muddy.. so i threw away the tube before i can even finish it...

No comments:

Post a Comment