Monday, May 7, 2012

Dhc deep cleansing oil

i had used many bottles of this previously. its a decent cleansing oil which removes makeup well. however its a bit too watery for my preference. prefer fancl's mild cleansing oil's consistency. i can massage the oil onto my face while watching tv and nothing drips. for dhc, the oil always slips through my fingers n super messy... also, fancl's MCO is able to remove my waterproof mascara but not this. i repurchase because it dosent cause me any problems(no breakouts) and its easily available compare to fancl. also, it dosent have a short expiry date like fancl's. but i did not repurchase again because i still prefer using cleansing milk or liquid. feel cleansing oil somehow clogs my pores...and dosent like the oily feeling after rinsing it and before cleansing my skin with a cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment