Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nature baby organics lavender and chamomile hair and body shampoo

I bought a trial size and tried it tonight on my girl when she was 19mths old.

The smell is calming and nice. However, it dosent seem to create any bubbles at all (of cos this is not a bubble bath!). This is one bad thing about it as my girl loved to play with bubbles in her bath and she hates to get her hair washed.. so usually i will have an easier time washing her hair while she play with her bubbles.. so.. i NEED the bubbles!

This product dosent leave any film after bath which is good. It dosent leave the skin squeaky clean (drying) as well. Rather moisturising.

Im still using it on my girl on and off now (she's now 3.5 years old) but i found another brand (canus goat milk shampoo and body wash) that i prefer over this so... Hehe.

BUT i love this brand's conditioner and am still using it on my girl's hair daily!

Bought this from iherb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment