Sunday, May 6, 2012

Califonia calendula baby bath

I got some samples from a friend of mine who love CB products recently. Though i wasnt interested in getting any bubble baths from this brand due to the price, i just thought maybe i can try it out. I fell in love with it immediately! My girl enjoyed playing with the bubbles and they lasted for quite a while. The smell is great(calendula bubble bath) and it seems to be very moisturising. It is very very different from the soaps that ive used on my girl so far... It dosent give the squeaky clean feel which i like! the squeaky clean feeling just makes me feel as if they are taking away the natural body oil of my girl n very drying on her.. so everytime i use them, i cant help but worry.. with this, i got nothing to worry about! Her skin feels sooooooooo moisturised and soooo smooth during bath that i cant stop touching her!

Also, she seems to enjoy her bath more than usual and refuse to leave her tub due to the bubbles i guess! Anyway im all sold! Other than the price, its a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment