Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shiseido's natural finish cream concealer

i was on the lookout for a good undereye concealer to cover my terrible dark eye ring (at least i feel its terrible). i love it instantly as the SA applied it under my eye. it covers perfectly and it dosent cake nor look patchy. nor does it dries out my eye area. it spread nicely too. a little goes a long way. I used to apply it with a concealer brush but feels that it looks kind of cakey so now, im applying it with my fingertips.


BTW, it is SUPER water resistent! i put a drop onto the back of my hand and when i tried washing it off, i couldnt get it off even with lots of hand soap! finally i got it off easily with my makeup remover...

im not too sure if i got the shade right but it says number 6! it looks orangey/peachy... guess it works well for undereye but definately not on blemishes on the other part of the face..(i do use on blemish on the face though. Just try my best to apply thinly)

No comments:

Post a Comment