Sunday, May 6, 2012

Garden of wisdom healthy hair serum

I purchased this together with the majik lockes but i really hate to say... i dont like either of them. their texture is like aloe vera gel and doesnt go onto my hair easily if i apply it when my hair is dry. if i apply onto my hair when its damp, they goes on easily but leaving a film on my palm and also dosent moisturise my hair at all. my hair feels very very dry after its dried and lots of tangles which i dont get them usually!

Packaging.. i bought the samples.. its very difficult to get the 'gel' out of it.. im not too sure of the full size's packaging but then the sample's is terrible.

ive been using other GOW products and so far has been in love with the German Chamomile Hydrosol and purchased a full size. Tried their mist and carrier oil too but didnt quite like them..

Gow's product is reasonably priced but then i dont quite like their packaging. their hydrosol's spray is 'hard'. i need to use both hands to push down the spritzer!

Not using any one their products now though..

No comments:

Post a Comment