Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eyebrow embroidery

I usually have my eyebrow embroidery done up at a salon name 'sophia's brow house' which is highly raved in a forum name 'flowerpod'. it is very cheap. sgd$178 with a free facial, free touch up and a free eyebrow cream to be applied after the embroidery is done. Im very satisfied with the service there though the staffs are rather pushy. sophia herself is ok. The eyebrow embroidery is not painful at all as they actually put some cream to numb the brows before they start with the embroidery process. the first time I did my eyebrow embroidery was at another place, they didnt apply anything for me before starting the embroidery n it was a super painful n unbearable process but YET i went back to the same place for 1 touch up again since i know no other place at that time and the worse thing was.. the touch up tat time wasnt free! so I paid to get myself pain hehe. wats worse.........the shape is terrible! everyone said i look like a mosquito! lol. it was unbalance and too arch.. a very bad experience.. so after my brows had faded, I decided to try sophia's brow house n i like my brows alot better! (looked a bit thick at first but very natural after it has faded. dont really like too thin brows)! painless experience is great too! BUT one thing tat is not very good is I felt tat the brow colour is a bit light after it peeled.. maybe thats y its better go back for a touch up again before i fly back to japan but I usually do not have enough time for it... 

Immediately after the embroidery

This is after peeled (about 4 days later)
Somehow I felt I look much better before the eyebrow peel though it does looks a little dark.. but after it has peeled off, it seemed a tad too light.. sometimes im wondering if i should draw myself (self touchup)... 


Few years back, sophia brow house was situated in Marine Parade Central (the shop that i went for the first time). Then, they opened a 2nd shop at bugis so i went there for touchup the last time i went back to singapore. Im glad that there is no expiry date to my touchups since i only go back to singapore like once every 1-2 years.. hehe. Recently, i heard that they opened a 3rd shop! seems like business is good huh lol. 


Im considering if i try the highly raved salon 1 at bishan the next time.. but they are always fully booked and i need to book many months in advanced which is kind of difficult!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,

    I'm Aaron from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore :)
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Sophia Brow House @ Marine Parade Central.

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

    Regards,
    Aaron
    a@beautyundercover.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aaron,

    Thanks for reading my blog. :). Of course! I dont mind it! I read your site and its a really useful site! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete