Monday, May 7, 2012

Clarins one step gentle exfoliating cleanser

i got this in a sample tube when i bought my gentle forming cleanser which i had been using for as long as i can remember.

I was using it nightly. in the morning, i will cleanse my skin with clarins gentle forming cleanser and use this at night(i feel my skin is more dirty at night thus using this as it contains slight exfoliating effect).

its good! my skin got very much smoother and those tiny bumps(clogged pores) were all gone when i first started using it! very happy with it!

I usually use only about a pea size. squeezed it onto my fingertip and then spread around my whole face. the only cons is that SLS is the 2nd ingredient which might be rather drying on the skin though it dosent really forms(if i remember correctly)

Not using it now though since my skin is quite sensitive to exfoliations now that im on differin...will consider buying again if i decided to stop using differin hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment