Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moisturising serum

3 months ago, i started on differin (adapalane) 0.1% gel for mild to moderate acne as i always have clog pores problem (bumpy skin around my cheeks and forehead). This gel makes my skin really sensitive though i apply it AFTER ive applied all my skincare products! I was using clarisonic brush twice a day prior to differin but after i started using differin, my skin just burns like hell with clarisonic.. So i decided to stop using my clarisonic. Ever since, the burning sensation is gone but my skin was really dry and flaky and it look worse after apply my mineral makeup! But i dont wanna worsen my clog pores by applying liquid foundations (the gel works well at clearing my bumps) and all so i started masking every alternate days with my all time favorite neutrogena deep hydrating mask which never fails me but.., its not moisturising enough this time!! The only mask that saved my flakiness is sk2's facial treatment mask but the results last for only a day.. I cant possibly use that nightly or i will go bankrupt!!

This serum is introduced by my facial esthetician. Its a really simple serum with no fancy ingredients for anti aging or whatsoever.. It goes on nicely with a non sticky toner(i was using it with my hada labo toner which is sticky enough and my skin just remained sticky like forever! Hated that feeling..) and absorb really fast. It makes my skin flakeless and very very smooth and soft to the touch so much so that i cant stop touching my face! Lol! I also realised my skin looks much brighter and radiant after just a few uses and was wondering why since it contains no whitening ingredients.. So i did a search and found out that a well moisturised skin looks more radiant while a dry skin often looks dull.. So thats why!! Lol!

The cons.. its really expensive imo! It cost about sgd 162 for a 60ml bottle... But since it saved my skin and didnt break me out... Oh well~will stick with this till i find something else that does the same or better at a cheaper price.

Ingredients:
Water, bg, diglycerine, ppg-9diglycerol, polyquaternium-51, hydrolyzed eggshell membrane, dna-na, cholesterol (wool), lecithin, ceramide3, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed silk, dipotasium glycyrrhizinate, sorbitol, carbomer,potassium hydroxide, phytic acid, phynoxyethanol, methyl paraben

Ps: i got myself samples for estee lauder advanced night repair. According to many reviewers, its very moisturising. And it contains lots of great antioxidants! Will try it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment