Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paula's choice one step face cleanser

paula's choice things are reasonably priced in my opinion. a lot cheaper than many counter brands out there and the ingredients looks decent as well. i tried this cleanser in sample size and i like it that my skin feels very squeaky clean after cleansing. it can remove makeup(im using mineral makeup) decently but not waterproof/water resistent sunscreen. i need to wash my skin twice with this cleanser to make sure the sunscreen is being removed. i believe it has slight exfoliating effect as i can see and feel some beads when im using it. however, the squeaky feeling on my skin after using this makes me feel that it might be a little drying if i use it daily. so it might be good to only use it as a means of removing makeup on lazy days. it makes me feel safe that my makeup is being removed nicely before i sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment