Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paula's choice resist super antioxidant concentrate

Tried almost 4 sample baggies over 2 weeks (1 baggie for about 4 days). At first i really like it as its full of antioxidants and vitamins! And it made my skin feel so firm! It didnt break me out as well (i break out very easily when trying new products. Sometimes overnight!) but after 2 weeks of trying, i think its clogging my pores as i feel my skin is very rough.. Not dry and not bumpy but just feel alot of blackheads everywhere (the feeling of touching a nose full of blackheads). Skin looks ok (not bumpy) but i really cant stand that rough feeling so i stopped and immediately the next morning i wake up to my smooth skin all over again! I love the ingredients and the fact that it dosent break me out but... No full size for me i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment