Sunday, May 6, 2012

Canus goat milk shampoo and body wash for kids

I got this and tried it on my girl when she was 18mths old. It has a mild nice smell and it seems very moisturising. It dosent make my girl's skin squeaky clean which i like! The squeaky clean feeling from other soaps makes me feel that they are taking away alot of moisture from my girl's body... This product is great! I kept feeling her hair is still soapy when it is NOT! very very moisturising...Love it! Not too sure if this is suitable for newborns as its very very slippery after use! When i try to carry my girl out of her tub, i feel that she is so slippery! And after she slept, i went to wash my hands and feel my hands are very slippery as well! Not too sure why though..it just leaves a film which some people might not like it.

She is still using this until now! (3.5years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment